- Battle Ground HealthCare
- Christ Community Free Clinic
- Cornerstone Medical Services
- Cowlitz Free Clinic
- Dungeness Valley Health and Wellness Clinic
- Ellensburg Community Health Clinic
- Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Grace Clinic
- Health and Hope Medical Outreach
- Neighborhood Clinic- Tacoma
- New Hope Health Center
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Lake City
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Renton
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Tacoma
- Safe Harbor Free Clinic
- Snake River Community Clinic
- SOS Clinic
- Upper Valley Free Clinic
- VIMO Clinic
Our mission is to ensure healthy families and to share Christís love through practical acts of compassion by providing free healthcare services to those in need in Benton and Franklin Counties and Burbank.
3180 W Clearwater Ave, Suite A
Kennewick, WA 99336
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Care
As a volunteer-based organization, the recruitment, training and retention of volunteers is essential to our ability to provide free, quality health care. Grace Clinic is a patient-centered environment in which caring for patients is fulfilling and gratifying. Donating your time and expertise can help make a difference in the lives of those facing complex medical needs and barriers to quality health care. We are currently looking for clinic and non-clinical volunteers. Please contact the clinic for more information about volunteer opportunities.
Yes. We encourage all new patients to bring a list of current medications and a copy of your medical records (if you have seen a physician within the past 3 years).
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- FPL must be at or below 200% What is FPL?
- Grace Clinic is committed to serving residents of Benton and Franklin Counties and Burbank, who have no medical insurance and income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level.
- Proof of income for the past 30 days.
- Photo identification
- All services provided by the clinic are free of charge to patients. We do encourage patients to give back through a small donation.
- We encourage patients to bring their own interpreters (who must be over 18 years of age), but we do have volunteer interpreters who work at the Clinic. Most are bilingual in Spanish and English, and some know other languages.
- Tuesday 2-6pm Medical Clinic, Life Coaching & Counseling
- Thursday 7:30-10:30am Dental Screening Clinic, Life Coaching & Counseling
- Friday 8am-4pm Medical Clinic, Life Coaching & Counseling , 8am-1pm Dental Clinic
- Saturday 8am-4pm Medical Clinic, Life Coaching & Counseling, 8am-1pm Dental Clinic
- This is a walk-in clinic. You do not need an appointment for these services. See the clinic hours. A few patients are given appointments on a case-by-case basis. At this time, all dental appointments are made after being screened for eligibility on Thurs