- Battle Ground HealthCare
- Christ Community Free Clinic
- Cornerstone Medical Services
- Cowlitz Free Clinic
- Dungeness Valley Health and Wellness Clinic
- Ellensburg Community Health Clinic
- Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Grace Clinic
- Health and Hope Medical Outreach
- Neighborhood Clinic- Tacoma
- New Hope Health Center
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Lake City
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Renton
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Tacoma
- Safe Harbor Free Clinic
- Snake River Community Clinic
- SOS Clinic
- Upper Valley Free Clinic
- VIMO Clinic
Battle Ground HealthCare
We Provide: *Medical appointments for persons 18-65 years of age with chronic illnesses, who are uninsured Clark County Residents *Limted prescription services *Limited laboratory testing *Connecting with other services as needed *All services are provided by volunteers *Coming soon a Dental Clinic. Watch for further details
11117 NE 189th Street #216
Battle Ground, WA 98604
- Chronic Care
Want to volunteer? For those interest in volunteering please submit a volunteer application at Volunteer Connections and state on the form that you wish to volunteer at Battle Ground HealthCare.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- FPL must be at or below 200% What is FPL?
- On initial visit, proof of income is required.
- Call (360)-687-8941 to schedule an appointment for chronic care or dental services.
- Walk-In Appointments Available? No.