- Battle Ground HealthCare
- Christ Community Free Clinic
- Cornerstone Medical Services
- Cowlitz Free Clinic
- Dungeness Valley Health and Wellness Clinic
- Ellensburg Community Health Clinic
- Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Grace Clinic
- Health and Hope Medical Outreach
- Neighborhood Clinic- Tacoma
- New Hope Health Center
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Lake City
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Renton
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Tacoma
- Safe Harbor Free Clinic
- Snake River Community Clinic
- SOS Clinic
- Upper Valley Free Clinic
- VIMO Clinic
Free Clinic of Southwest Washington
To provide and facilitate access to free, compassionate, quality health care for children and adults who are otherwise unable to access such services.
4100 Plomondon Street
Vancouver, WA 98661
Phone (360) 313-1390
Fax (360) 313-1391
Location Map: View Map
- Project Access Clark County
Physician/Provider: (MD, DO, NP, FNP, PNP, ARNP, PA, or PA-C.) The medical professionals provide acute/urgent care in clinic. Evaluate patients for referrals. | Pharmacist: (Pharm D, R.Ph.) Pharmacists dispense medications from the Free Clinic dispensary and counsel patients on medication usage. | Dentist: Dentists may be DDSs or DMDs. They provide urgent restorative care and extractions. | Dental Assistant: DAs provide support to the dental clinic. This would include assisting a dentist or RDH. Duties may include X rays, set ups, 4 handed dentistry, chart review, and sterilization. Ability to work with diverse groups of people is important. | Dental Hygienist: The RDH would be expected to perform treatments that are covered under their licensure. These may include injections, OHI training, visual screenings, fluoride varnish placement, sealants and restorations. | Immunization Nurse: Immunization nurses and MAs administer vaccinations to children ages 0 - 18. RNs/MAs who volunteer at immunization clinics need to have some experience giving children’s immunizations. | Optometrist: Ophthalmologists and Optometrists conduct eye exams and screen for common eye diseases. | Interpreter: Bilingual volunteers are needed to provide interpretation for patients.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- Services are available to patients who have no or low income, have no insurance or are underinsured and have no other access to services.
- Medical coupons are not accepted at this facility, and patients with medical coupouns are urged to use the services offered by the coupon.
- No documentation is required
- All services are at no cost, but donations are accepted.
- Monday 9am - 4:30pm for general information; Basic Health Clinic sign-in starts at 8:30am and clinic runs til noon; Vision Clinics are the first 4 Mondays of each month, appointments are by application only and clinics run from 5:30pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 9am - 4:30pm for general information; Basic Health Clinic sign-in starts at 6pm and clinic runs til 9:30pm
- Wednesday 9am - 4:30pm for general information; Basic Health Clinics sign-in starts at 8:30am and clinic runs til noon; Children's Immunization Clinics are the first three Wednesdays of the month sign-in starts at 5pm and clinic runs til 7:30pm
- Thursday 9am - 4:30pm for general information; Basic Health Clinic sign-in starts at 6pm and clinic runs til 9:30pm
- Friday 9am - 4:30pm for general information; Basic Health Clinic sign-in starts at 8:30am and clinic run til noon; Health Screening Clinic sign-in starts at 9:30am and clinic runs til 11:30am; Flu Shot Clinics are seasonal and are from 9am til 11:30am
- Dental appointments are by application only with up to a 3 month wait for services. Vision appointments are by application only with up to a 1 month wait for services. Project Access Clark County is available through doctor referrals only.
- Walk-In Appointments Available? Walk-in visits are available for new patients for Basic Health, Immunizations & Health Screenings.
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- Typical wait time for Basic Health is 1-3 hours.
- All other services wait time depends on number of people being served during clinic and can be anywhere from 15 mins to 3 hours.
Specific Services Available
- ENT (Ear Nose Throat)