- Battle Ground HealthCare
- Christ Community Free Clinic
- Cornerstone Medical Services
- Cowlitz Free Clinic
- Dungeness Valley Health and Wellness Clinic
- Ellensburg Community Health Clinic
- Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Grace Clinic
- Health and Hope Medical Outreach
- Neighborhood Clinic- Tacoma
- New Hope Health Center
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Lake City
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Renton
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Tacoma
- Safe Harbor Free Clinic
- Snake River Community Clinic
- SOS Clinic
- Upper Valley Free Clinic
- VIMO Clinic
Neighborhood Clinic - Tacoma
"The Neighborhood Clinic is grounded on the belief that healing occurs where physical and medical care is accompanied by consistent emotional support and a regard for the whole person. Therefore, in response to the Spirit, we at the Neighborhood Clinic endeavor to meet each person as an individual, to heal, to bind up wounds, to teach and to advocate for those in need. We strive to foster an emotionally supportive atmosphere, focusing on holistic care for all of those we welcome though our door." To provide
1323 South Yakima Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98405
- Primarily Urgent Care
Neighborhood Clinic is always looking for Primary health care providers: MDs, ARNPs, PAs, Medical Residents. Nurses: RNs, LPNs, Medical Assts. - to meet, greet and assess patients and assist the medical care providers.
Yes. approx. 50% of each clinic's clients are new.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- No age discrimination.
- Most of our pts. live on less than $699 per month - not a requirement however
- FREE. We do not accept Medical Coupons. For those with medical insurance or chronic needs, we may see them one time and then assist them in finding a medical home.
- Urgent Care
- Monday 5PM SIGN-IN - until finished
- Thursday 5 PM SIGN-IN - until finished
- No appts. offered. Strictly walk-in, first come first served. Altho' based on need may make appts. to see our specialists: Gynecologist, Dermatologist, Psychologist, Massage/physical therapist
- Wait Time To Be Seen
- Depends on sign in position. Average 120 minutes unless last 5 to sign in, could be as long as 4 hrs. But rarely.
- Tacoma City Bus
Specific Services Available
- Gynecology by appt.
- Psychologists by appt.
- Dermatology and Physical/massage therapy by appt.
- Childhood Immunizations 4th Monday of each month
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Back Pain
- Social Services
- Referral Resources
- Pharmaceutical Assistance
- Interpretive services Spanish & Russian