- Battle Ground HealthCare
- Christ Community Free Clinic
- Cornerstone Medical Services
- Cowlitz Free Clinic
- Dungeness Valley Health and Wellness Clinic
- Ellensburg Community Health Clinic
- Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Grace Clinic
- Health and Hope Medical Outreach
- Neighborhood Clinic- Tacoma
- New Hope Health Center
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Lake City
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Renton
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Tacoma
- Safe Harbor Free Clinic
- Snake River Community Clinic
- SOS Clinic
- Upper Valley Free Clinic
- VIMO Clinic
Rotacare Free Clinic- Tacoma
To provide free medical care for the relief of pain and suffering to those who have the most need and the least access to medical care.
Pacific Lutheran University- Facilities Management 124th St South
Tacoma, WA 98447
- Chronic Care
This new clinic is looking for medical volunteers who can commit to a few hours of patient care once per month or every other month. Other administrative volunteers are needed as well.
Yes. Patients are accepted by referral only. You must be evaluated by Neighborhood Clinic or Trinity Clinic and receive a referral for chronic care management at the Tacoma Rotacare Clinic.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- Must be uninsured with one of the following chronic conditions: diabetes, hypertension, or high cholesterol.
- Diabetic patients
- Hypertensive patients
- Patients with High Cholesterol
- Wednesday 6-9pm
- All patients must be screened and referred by the Neighborhood Clinic or Trinity Clinic. They will arrange your first appointment for you.
- Walk-In Appointments Available? No.
Specific Services Available
- Social Services
- Referral Resources
- Pharmaceutical Assistance $4 PAP program