- Battle Ground HealthCare
- Christ Community Free Clinic
- Cornerstone Medical Services
- Cowlitz Free Clinic
- Dungeness Valley Health and Wellness Clinic
- Entiat Regional Health Clinic
- Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Grace Clinic
- Health and Hope Medical Outreach
- Hospice Without Borders
- Neighborhood Clinic- Tacoma
- New Hope Health Center
- Olympia Free Clinic
- Open Door Health Clinic
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Lake City
- Rotacare Free Clinic- Renton
- Safe Harbor Free Clinic
- Snake River Community Clinic
- SOS Clinic
- Upper Valley MEND
- VIMO Clinic
- West Sound Free Clinic
Volunteers in Medicine of the Olympics (VIMO)
To improve the quality of life for people on the Olympic Peninsula by providing for the health and wellness needs of the medically underserved.
909 East Georgiana Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Phone (360) 457-4431
Location Map: View Map
- Chronic Care
- Mental Health
We particularly need trained medical volunteers... doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, and mental health professionals. Download a volunteer application (http://www.vimoclinic.org/VIMO_volunteer_application.pdf) or call (360) 457-4431.
Obtaining Medical Care at this Clinic
If you have more questions, please call the clinic directly.
- FPL must be at or below 200% What is FPL?
- Age Restrictions: Age 18 and up.
- Monday Clinic hours 12:00 - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, by appointment only
- Wednesday 9:30 am - 3:00 pm, by appointment only
- Thursday Clinic hours 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, by appointment and referral only
- Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, by appointment and referral only
- Clinic Phone: (360) 457-4431
- Walk-In Appointments Available? No
- Screening Appointments: Screening appointments are needed to become a VIMO patient. Please call (360) 457-4431 for information.
Specific Services Available
- Addiction Treatment
- Heart Disease
- Referral Resources
- Pharmaceutical Assistance